A Donation Appeal
Board Member and Dean, Gaurav Rastogi
Namaskar. I'm Gaurav Rastogi from the Hindu Community Institute. I know this has been a tough year. With a spirit of community service we now help hundreds of people with free yoga and meditation classes seven days a week. Every year we also train a cohort of counselors with deep wisdom from the Hindu tradition, weekend after weekend. Our counselors can then use this training, this wisdom, to help bring more joy to celebrations, but also help those that are in pain, in grief, in anxiety. This has been a tough year, and we want to get to more people, but we cannot do this without your help. So please support your Hindu Community Institute. Please donate, and thank you.
Why Contribute to HCI?
HCI is a first-of-its-kind institution with global aspirations to promote community service by diaspora Hindus.
- All HCI volunteer services are provided free-of-cost to the community.
- It is a scalable model for Karma Yoga (selfless community service), applied to learn↔serve.
- Its Board and leadership team have a track record of building significant institutions.
- It taps into the large latent capacity to serve within everyone.
- Every $100 contribution to HCI leverages $900 in volunteer commitment (9X leverage)
Critical Funding Needs for 2021
HCI's 2021 requirements of $150,000 for the following needs,
- Heads for academics, administration and services (part-time)
- US-wide infrastructure scaling of the volunteer services
- Introduction of wellness modules (Marriage, parenting, loneliness, and so on)
- Accreditation process as an Institute
- Ongoing operations for the CHT program, Community for Immunity and Volunteer Services
or mail your check to HCI at
19538 Vineyard Lane, Saratoga, CA 95070.